Quick Eye Makeup Hacks For Everyday Look
Eye makeup is an essential element of daily makeup which is instrumental in drawing the attention to your beautiful eyes. The basic idea behind the eye makeup is to accentuate your appearance and make you look glamorous. Whether you are planning an evening out with your girlfriends or a classy brunch with your business associates, right eye makeup can help you achieve the perfect celebrity look. Here are some eye makeup hacks for normal office wear and party look:
- Decide on the look that you want to create. There are plenty of options to choose from. If you are going for a sober office look, or a celebrity diva look for your kitty party, there are number of ideas for eye makeup available. One of the ways is to choose an acquaintance or a friend who has same skin tone as you do and see which shades and makeup products they use.
- One of the eye makeup hack is to use concealer on the dark spots and just tone down the makeup on the rest of the face to make your eyes pop out more. Go for neutral eyeshadow palette Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0.
It will go nicely with outfit of any color. Less is more. Soft tones are great choice for daily wear, however, on special occasion, you can try daring smoky eye or drastic shades like metallic silver color to create an alluring appearance with your gorgeous eyes.
Some of the quick eye makeup techniques that you can use to create a perfect look are:
- You can cover your eyelid with a concealer and apply some loose powder to settle it down. Afterwards whatever eyeshadow you put on your eyelid would look more enhanced. The color tone will appear more sharpened. The opaqueness of the eyelids will be increased this way and make the eyeshadow pop more.
- For cat-eye style eye makeup, draw the cat-eye with a pencil liner first. Try using GrandeLash GrandeLiner Lash Boosting Eye Liner - #Black.
- After that fill the space with a gel liner in a winged shape. You can use both black and brown gel liners. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner can produce a classy touch to your cat eye makeup. You can use paper tape to make a straight outline. Stretch the same line and fill in to create a mystifying cat eyed look.
- For smokey eye effect, you can directly apply dark brown eyeshadow on the crease and blend it upwards towards the entire eyelid. You can use Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 to get that effect.
Then apply black eyeshadow towards the outer part of the lid and blend in well with smooth eyeshadow brush such as NARS N49 Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush. You can also mark a cross towards the outer corner of the eye with black gel liner instead and smudge it well to get the perfect smoky eye look.
- If you want a classy look without eyeliner added into the makeup routine, then go for a simple but elegant look, achieved with eyeshadows alone. Apply a brown shade eyeshadow on the crease of the lid and blend towards the whole eyelid. Then apply a layer of glittering shadow like Bourjois Suivez Mon Regard Intense Shimmers Eyeshadow.
- Curl your eyelashes using Shu Uemura - Accessories Eyelash Curler
- And finally a coating of Black Colorescience Mascara over your eyelashes and you are good to go.
While applying the makeup, simple tips like these can make application of makeup easier and you can enjoy the immaculate eye makeup brightening up your personality.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.